Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My plan for my LA trip in april!


So I am so excited about my trip to LA with my Grandma and I wanted to tell you about my plan for the trip. Enjoy:)

One morning in April, (I know the dates but I can't say them, sorry) I fly into LA and we go to the AG place for the day, including lunch at the American Girl Cafe! After that we will drive to the hotel, And guess what? My Grandma is so kind she booked us with the American girl package! Which includes a bed from AG, Exclusive with the package! Eeek I am so excited!

The next morning we will get breakfast and drive out to Disney land. Get our hotel there, drop off our luggage and then head to Disney land! The next day we will Get a hopper and go every where. We leave the day after that at around 1 or 2. So we have a little time to do some other things too!

I am so thankful I get to do all of this. And I am so happy and excited! have a wonderful day!

-Chloe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't mean to be mean but the AG Cafe doesn't exactly have choices girls enjoy. It's more of appetizers for adults but maybe they've changed it! And please check out my blog! Also, AG Chicago is another one to visit!!!!!

Chloe said...

My grandma and I checked out the menu, there is stuff I enjoy but it could be different depending on other peoples taste. I just added a follow by email, if you enjoyed this is a great feature. And I will check out your blog!