Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Barnes and Noble

I just got back from Barnes And Noble. I got to snag a few pics of the Caroline display,

This is where you can enter to win the doll, and where she is displayed. Isn't she beautiful!



And underneath that they have the mini dolls, and the book and pet packs. Last time I was there I picked up Pepper the husky. All they had here was Honey. Didn't get her though:(



Next we have the Caroline Abbot book stand, and the normal AG book stand,




Now for all the AG stuff I got.


First I got the "Math + Fashion = Fun" book. It is filled up with fun and challenging math problems. It is 12.95, but if you love math this is the book for you!




Next is the " I <3 Art" book. I <3 this book!!! It is great for artists... like me! This is a totally great book. So I was O.K with paying 12.95 for it. It even comes with a color wheel!




Next thing I got was "Nicki" the girl of the year for 2007's meet book. She is a girl who LOVES animals. Again like me! it was only 6.95. not bad!



The last thing I got was... Julie's TREASURE TOTE" let me tell you this thing is LOADED for 3.99.

This is what it looks like when you first open it,



This is a little doll sized book. its made of paper and is only three pages but still, adorable.


This is the play scene for the doll sized paper dolls.



 These are the Paper dolls, they come with an extra outfit for each girl, one bad thing though. The extra clothes are stickers! Seriously that kinda ruins the meaning for the word "paper dolls"


Next is the cootie catcher. I love making cootie catchers so this is perfect. It even comes with a little instruction manual. Out of the what seems like a million times i've made these I still need the instructions.


Then they put in these little things called "conversation cards" they all read some question related to Julie, or her era.




Then they have a card that teaches you how to draw a bald eagle. A cute touch from her stories. I will be trying this later for sure!



Last thing in this set is the pencil pal. In this set we get Nutmeg, Julie's pet bunny. You punch out the pencil pal and the two holes then you slide it onto the pencil. I like this, but being me I probably won't be tempted to take it out.





I hope you enjoyed my post!

                                                 - Chloe







2 comments:

N said...

The treasure tote is really cute! You should stick the outfits to a piece of paper and draw little tabs, then cut them out so the dolls can wear different outfits without ruining the dolls. Personally I like to make my own dolls, but these are cool too.

Chloe said...

Thank you so much! that is a awesome idea!

-Chloe