Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Feel Better Kit

Here we have the.... Feel better kit! It retails for 30.00 and is in a quite big box! I wanted this set mostly for the crutches and ankle cast for one of my dolls, Mckenna. because her cast and crutches set was backordered until December and for the price you get more with this, plus I wasn't the biggest fan of Mckenna's pink crutches!

Its not like the outfit boxes. The top actually lifts off. For blogging it is quite helpful! 
Here is the box with the lid off:


First thing that grabs my eye is the crutches, so I take them out first. They are plastic but have a silver paint, which makes it much more realistic. They are very sturdy. Great for playability, the only thing I dislike is when you put them on the doll the top doesn't go to the armpit. But other than that, I love them.


 Next I pull out the ankle cast. It is purple. It opens on the side so the dolls foot can slide in. In the promo Pictures it looks wrapped, but in real life it is hard plastic. The inside is soft and fabric so thats good I suppose. Once again great for playing. I've heard complaints about it falling off but that hasn't happened to me! they probably got a defect.



Next is the arm cast, and I can tell you, i'm not a big fan. It fits correctly. It has the fuzzy inside. Good for playing, but... the shape is sooooo off. It looks like a lump of plastic to me.




Next is the ice pack. it is SO cute. It is a little penguin on its belly it says American Girl Ice Pack. Everyone thinks theres some special putty put inside to make it squishy. But no, I looked at the whats in it thing and all it has is polyester fiber and air. No putty, no toxic gel, Not anything weird. But I have to Give AG a thumbs up for this, it is so awesome!


 Next we have the... finger splint! I know it made me laugh to. It fits onto your dolls index finger, and is so tiny! I never use it because i'm scared i'm going to lose it! other wise its a great item, yet in my opinion rather useless. But still its cute!



 Next we have the stickers. They give you two sheets. Filled up with words, flowers, and pets. They are meant to decorate the ankle and arm cast's. They say there "reusable" but i'm not that sure about that. I don''t think I'm going to use them, but I do understand some girls might want to! I think there a cute little extra touch.


Next i'm going to talk about the wrap. Sorry I don't have a photo... forgot to take one. But it's not really needed. the velcro doesn't work very well so it has very low playability. I did include it in the group pic though!

Last but not least... the little injury care thing. Ok maybe the least. Its a three page thing on how to feel better. Really nothing else to say.



 So now I'm gonna post some pictures of everything! ENJOY!



 Hope you enjoyed reading!

I'll post more later!

                                                  -Chloe

1 comment:

Chloe said...

and i got this in the mail, not the ag place. :)