Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Early Christmas Joy!


Hi everyone! Merry early Christmas, and I hope it has been a wonderful Hanukkah. Yesterday I went to my family's early Christmas party. That means presents, which means AG! I had a great time and afterword my cousin Gracie came over for a sleep over, I am showing her how to make a blog post right now. Anyway on to the Pics...





Above is Mini Caroline. I got her from Gracie. She is quite pretty, I love her curls but I had to use my finger, :)



Here is Felicity, got her a few days ago from my grandpa. Love her to death.




Also from my grandpa I got the wheel chair.It is a great buy. I really would want to make a disabled doll like Josie, hmmm thoughts for a doll in the future for this reason.

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas and a happy new year!


-Chloe, ( and Gracie, kinda)



No comments: