Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Saige photo released! and happy late halloween!

Oh my gosh! She is the cutest thing ever! here is a link to the page I got the pic from. Here it is! Let me say, Doll Diaries, You guys are awesome!.

Personally I LOVE Saige. I think she is really pretty and I love her backstory. People commenting on doll diaries have been saying "She is to much like Nikki", and "Her face is so unoriginal", And trust me, There is a lot of comments on that post, 780 (now its 912!), to be exact. I have no doubt there will at least 1000 or more by the end of the week! I will for sure be buying Saige when I go to the AG place next year. And I just might be buying a surprise doll in the near future!

Oh yeah, Happy late halloween! Sorry, I forgot to take a pic of my dolls in there halloween costumes. Julie was dressed as kit, and Mckenna was wearing the spooky fun outfit. The pets didn't miss out on the fun either! Meat loaf was dressed as a black cat, Pepper was a ghost, and Julie's terrier mutt, Sunshine didn't want to.

                                              -Chloe

No comments: